Big Data Using HADOOP
Hadoop is an Apache project (i.e. an open source software) to store & process Big Data. Hadoop stores Big Data in a distributed & fault tolerant manner over commodity hardware. Afterwards, Hadoop tools are used to perform parallel data processing over HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System).
As organisations have realized the benefits of Big Data Analytics, so there is a huge demand for Big Data & Hadoop professionals. Companies are looking for Big data & Hadoop experts with the knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem and best practices about HDFS, MapReduce, Spark, HBase, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop & Flume.
This course is designed to make you a certified Big Data practitioner by providing you rich hands-on training on Hadoop Ecosystem. This Hadoop developer certification training is stepping stone to your Big Data journey and you will get the opportunity to work on various Big data projects.
- In-depth knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop including HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator) & MapReduce
- Comprehensive knowledge of various tools that fall in Hadoop Ecosystem like Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, and HBase
- The capability to ingest data in HDFS using Sqoop & Flume, and analyze those large datasets stored in the HDFS
- The exposure to many real world industry-based projects which will be executed in Edureka’s CloudLab
- Projects which are diverse in nature covering various data sets from multiple domains such as banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce
- Rigorous involvement of a Hadoop expert throughout the Big Data Hadoop Training to learn industry standards and best practices
- Big Data is one of the accelerating and most promising fields, considering all the technologies available in the IT market today. In order to take benefit of these opportunities, you need a structured training with the latest curriculum as per current industry requirements and best practices.
- Besides strong theoretical understanding, you need to work on various real world big data projects using different Big Data and Hadoop tools as a part of solution strategy.
- Additionally, you need the guidance of a Hadoop expert who is currently working in the industry on real world Big Data projects and troubleshooting day to day challenges while implementing them.
- Big Data Hadoop Certification Training will help you to become a Big Data expert. It will hone your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge on Hadoop framework, and the required hands-on experience for solving real-time industry-based Big Data projects. During Big Data & Hadoop course you will be trained by our expert instructors to:
- Master the concepts of HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator), & understand how to work with Hadoop storage & resource management.
- Understand MapReduce Framework
- Implement complex business solution using MapReduce
- Learn data ingestion techniques using Sqoop and Flume
- Perform ETL operations & data analytics using Pig and Hive
- Implementing Partitioning, Bucketing and Indexing in Hive
- Understand HBase, i.e a NoSQL Database in Hadoop, HBase Architecture & Mechanisms
- Integrate HBase with Hive
- Schedule jobs using Oozie
- Implement best practices for Hadoop development
- Understand Apache Spark and its Ecosystem
- Learn how to work with RDD in Apache Spark
- Work on real world Big Data Analytics Project
- Work on a real-time Hadoop cluster
- Hadoop Market is expected to reach $99.31B by 2022 at a CAGR of 42.1% -Forbes
- McKinsey predicts that by 2018 there will be a shortage of 1.5M data experts
- Average Salary of Big Data Hadoop Developers is $97k
There are no such prerequisites for Big Data & Hadoop Course. However, prior knowledge of Core Java and SQL will be helpful but is not mandatory. Further, to brush up your skills, Educare offers a complimentary self-paced course on "Java essentials for Hadoop" when you enroll for the Big Data and Hadoop Course.
Who is the target audience?
The market for Big Data analytics is growing across the world and this strong growth pattern translates into a great opportunity for all the IT Professionals. Hiring managers are looking for certified Big Data Hadoop professionals. Our Big Data & Hadoop Certification Training helps you to grab this opportunity and accelerate your career. Our Big Data Hadoop Course can be pursued by professional as well as freshers. It is best suited for:
- Software Developers, Project Managers
- Software Architects
- ETL and Data Warehousing Professionals
- Data Engineers
- Data Analysts & Business Intelligence Professionals
- DBAs and DB professionals
- Senior IT Professionals
- Testing professionals
- Mainframe professionals
- Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data Field
- College students/interns looking to update
Understanding Big Data and Hadoop
Hadoop Architecture and HDFS
Hadoop MapReduce Framework
Advanced Hadoop MapReduce
So experience complete learning instead of a demo session. In any case, you are covered by Educare Guarantee, our No questions asked, 100% refund policy.
You will never miss a class at Educare. Your learning will be monitored by Educare`s Personal Learning Manager (PLM) and our Assured Learning Framework, which will ensure you attend all classes and get the learning and certification you deserve. In case you are not able to attend any lecture, you can view the recorded session of the class in Educare`s Learning Management System(LMS). To make things better for you, we also provide the facility to attend the missed session in any other live batch. Now you see why we say we are " unbelievably Committed!"
Big Data using Hadoop Training Features
60 hours of Online Live Instructor-led Classes. Weekend class:12 sessions of 5 hours each and Weekday class:30 sessions of 2 hours each.
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving Big Data Analytics.
Each class will be followed by practical assignments which can be completed before the next class.
You get lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS). Class recordings and presentations can be viewed online from the LMS.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We have 24x7 online support team available to help you with any technical queries you may have during the course.
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project. Educare certifies you as a Big Data and Hadoop Expert based on the project.
We have a community forum for all our customers wherein you can enrich their learning through peer interaction and knowledge sharing.
Cloud Lab has been provided to ensure you get real-time hands-on experience to practice your new skills on a pre-configured environment